Lisa C has tagged me to play the Six Odd Things About Me game.
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
I had trouble thinking of items so asked hubby and my girlfriends, so there are more than the requested 6 in this game...
Here is my list...
1. Only person I could find (searched internet) who has had oral surgery and whenever mouth hurt, the left foot would ache.
2. I did not start dating until I was 19. Only remember one date with this guy, THE LAST.
3. Don't need to use my toes to count the number of sex partners I have had.
4. (from hubby) Medicine that normally knocks him out (he's a big guy), would have me wide awake
5. (from hubby) I can work all day, stay up all night working, and work all day again the next day without crashing
6. (from friend) I am the only person who has expelled an IUD and did not know it.
7. (from friend) Only get upset (pissed) and shows a reaction to being pissed (upset) when I want to.
8. (from friend) Do not like sleeveless tops. I have a scar on my shoulder.
The Prisoner's Wife
Lovebabz: A Life in Transition
Renaissance Black Woman
Write for life
Living Loving Laughing
15 hours ago