Thursday, December 4, 2008

Giving Thanks for Blessings and Awards, Part 2

This blog was started to improve my writing skills but it developed into so much more and to my surprise received some new great friends, especially RawDawgBuffalo and LoveBabz. They are leaders by example of how visions become alive. Their most recent endeavor, Raw Dawg Buffalo Radio, exemplifies what can be accomplished in a short amount of time.

Recently this blog received some unexpected accolades...

I was shocked, excited, and honored for this blog to receive its first blog award, Superior Scribbler Award, from Revvy Rev. I thank you.

Words cannot express the warmth I received from his kind words in his presentation to me. Having been newly introduce to The Certain Sound, the articles have provided clarity on modern issues and their spiritual relationship within the church.

Within days, this blog received its second blog award from my SisterCuz, LoveBabz .

I have been humbled to receive this award from someone who has inspired me so to move forward in all aspects in life for there should be no limitation in my potential.

Before I pass on these awards, here are the rules:

Superior Scribbler
1. Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
3. Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
4. Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
5. Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.

Uber Amazing Award
1. Put the logo (award image) on your blog or in a post.
2. Nominate at least 5 blogs that you feel are Uber Amazing!
3. Let them know that they have received the Uber Amazing Blog Award by commenting on their blog.
4. Share the love by linking to this post and the person you received the award from.


Even though there are many blogs that inspire or move me, here are a few that I have read for some time.

I pass the Superior Scribbler Award on to:
Reading Writing Blogging
Morphological Confetti
:2830:
The Prisoner's Wife
this is my life...love it or leave it

I pass the Uber Amazing Blog Award on to:
Lisa C Writes
From My Brown Eyed View
Mothers Who Write
Living Loving Laughing
Free Spirit

8 comments:

  1. I'm Uber Amazing! Now that's What's Up. Thanks for the recognition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks for the reminder about this blog, Sista! Gosh I gotta come back here more often. Hey I already got the "Uber-Amazing" award, but how nice of you to think of me, sweetie! And I'll have to check out those other blogs too.

    I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much. This is really an honor. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very deserving. Keep blessing us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey join the club...got the same reward


    CONGRATS!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! I'm so honored. (And I'm so glad you're feeling better!! That is something huge to be thankful about!!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fergie
    You deserve it! Keep up the great articles.

    Marvin D. Wilson So
    So now you are more "Uber-Amazing"

    Stephen Bess
    Your articles reminds me of people and events that I should not have forgotten. Thanks.

    Revvy Rev
    I'll write from my heart as long as I am able.

    Kin'shar
    Thanks, glad to be a member

    kate
    Thanks and continue to give mothers a special voice.

    rawdawgbuffalo
    you give it, so you shall receive it

    ReplyDelete

release your mind...what do you think?

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online