I've discovered my love of writing in the last two years. Before blogging, I mainly kept my wandering thoughts in my head not feeling comfortable to share. Since then I've become more comfortable in accepting who I am and what I am capable of accomplishing. In my first blog post, I quoted, "Do what makes you happy". Blogging contributes the the peacefulness of the mind in my pursuit of happiness. I could not have done this alone. There have been those that have encouraged and inspired me to write from the heart without fear of responses that may be received.
I have been blessed again by Revvy Rev @ The Certain Sound with another blog award. At times, we may not give thanks to those that motivate us to follow the call of our heart, but I am humbled to do so in this post.
Receiving the Emblem in recognition for your mentoring, support, and encouragement to a fellow blogger is no small fete! It is evidence that you have gone well beyond the call of duty by your continued efforts to "leave the pile higher than you found it"! It is further evidence that your blog(s)has been identified as the epitome of excellence and is certainly admired.
Thank you for your inspiration.
1. Raw Dawg Buffalo
2. LoveBabz: A Life In Transition
3. The Prisoner's Wife
4. Miz's Write For Life
5. The Rich House
Receiving the Emblem from a seasoned blogger is a testimony to your that you're on the right track! That your voice is being heard. And there are those out here in the blogsphere that recognize your potential even if you don't. Keep up the good work, and remember to "Pay it Forward".
Even though you may already be "seasoned", continue to inspire:
1. Any way I have to
2. What About Our Daughters
3. The View from Here
4. The Sowing Circle
5. kiamsha.com: that which awakens me
1. Select 10 bloggers: 5 you consider your blogging Helping Hand then "Pay it Forward" by extending your "Helping Hand" to 5 additional bloggers in support and encouragement for their efforts.
2, In passing on the Emblem, each recipient must provide the name of blog or blog author with a link for others to visit.Each recipient must show the Emblem and put the name and link to the blog that has given it to her or him.
3. Link the Emblem to this post: Helping Hand: Much Obliged and Paying it Forward so that others will know it origin and impetus.
4. If you have not already done so, show your recipients some love by adding them to your blog roll, Technorati Favorite list, or in any other way to further let them know that their blog voice is important to you and being heard.
5. Add your name to The Helping Hand meme and don't forget to leave a comment as a permanent record of all Helping Hand recipients.
6. Display the rules.